A number of B.C. flights have been flagged for COVID-19 exposures.
On Saturday, the B.C. Centre for Disease Control added three flights to its COVID-19 exposure list.
• November 2, United Airlines 1641, Denver to Vancouver, No row information
• October 30, Swoop 118, Abbotsford to Hamilton, Rows 6 to 12 / Rows 17 to 23
• October 28, Flair 8417, Vancouver to Toronto, No row information
On Friday, the BCCDC had also added four other flights:
• October 24, Air Canada 192, Victoria to Toronto, Row 26 to 32
• November 1, Air India 186, Vancouver to Delhi,
• November 2, Air Canada 103, Toronto to Vancouver, Row 19 to 25
• November 2, Air Canada/Jazz 8069, Vancouver to Victoria, Row 7 to 13
Those who were on board an international flight with a confirmed case of COVID-19 are required to self-isolate and watch for symptoms for 14 days.
Those were on board a domestic flight with a confirmed case are not required to self-isolate but must monitor closely for possible symptoms.
Source: VANCOUVER SUN